The stories, non-fiction texts, and poems in each book are arranged in themes to enable readers to grasp both the known and the unfamiliar aspects of each theme. They come in a wide variety of genres plays, science fiction, cautionary tales information articles, poems, etc. This book “Adventures In Reading 1” is written by Sue Hodlin Rosalyn Hurst.
The Book at a Glance:
Adventures in Reading uses high-interest passages to engage learners. It develops reading skills, extends general knowledge, and instills positive values.
Why people prefer this book?
1) Original stories, classic children’s literature, and non-fiction articles
2) Age-appropriate vocabulary, grammar, and text complexity
3) Full-color illustrations
4) Teacher’s Manual with activities, exercises, and teaching tips
1) Children aged 6 to 8 years old
2) Parents – in-home learning/teaching material
3) Teachers – supplementary classroom teaching material
|Title||Adventures in Reading 1|
|Author||Sue Hodlin Rosalyn Hurst|
|Age Range||6 – 8 years|
|Publisher||Learners Publishing Private Limited|
|Product Dimensions||20.3 x 25.4 x 4.7 cm|