Exclusive from the finest wheat fields, MAYUR’S CHAKKI FRESH AATA offers the best health benefits. The wheat flour is 100% pure and natural.
- Good for bones – Whole wheat flour is rich in Phosphorus, a major mineral that works closely with calcium to build our bones.
- Carbohydrate Metabolism – Whole wheat flour is rich in Vitamin B1 which is essential for glucose metabolism.
- Diabetic Friendly – Being rich in Magnesium, whole wheat flour contributes to many health benefits and will improve insulin response by lowering insulin resistance.
- Good for Brain – Niacin present in whole wheat flour is good for brain functioning and improving mental health.
- Rich in Folic Acid – Vitamin B9 helps your body to produce and maintain new cells, especially red blood cells.
- Helps prevent Anemia – Whole wheat flour contains a fair source of Iron which helps prevent Anemia.
- Whole wheat flour and protein – Yes, whole wheat flour does have protein in it. If you eat 8 whole wheat rotis in the day, that will give you 23% of your daily protein requirement.
- Good for Skin – Health benefits of whole wheat flour include goodness for skin too. Being rich in Zinc helps repair skin and slows the aging process.
- Good for Eyes – Zinc from wheat flour helps in the activity of an enzyme in our body that helps produce vitamin A, which is useful in treating night blindness.
- Provides Energy – Vitamin B2 in whole wheat flour enables the development and maintenance of red blood cells (RBCs) – another factor that contributes to your energy levels.
Adding MAYUR CHAKKI AATA to your diet is a serious decision that you can afford to enhance and assure overall wellness of physical, mental health, and beauty. It also provides essential energies for the body to function efficiently.